My House Clinic is a medical center designed to be a “one-stop center” providing medical and supportive services. The clinic is designed to be inclusive and support the medical needs of all citizens of the greater Nashville area.
The My House Clinic supports patients in navigating the full continuum of care under one roof. This “one-stop center” approach provides medical and supportive services and is delivered with dignity and respect. Culturally competent care by trained professionals will provide an experience that focuses on each individual and provides client-centered, trauma-informed healthcare.
The My House Clinic provides confidential testing, counseling services, and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and prescriptions for individuals at high risk for exposure to HIV. The medical clinic also provides primary care, as well as other disease testing, treatment, and prevention with a focus on STIs, including HCV and HIV care. The clinic also offers limited COVID-19 testing to existing patients.
The My House Clinic is the only facility in Middle Tennessee that provides same-day treatment for those testing positive for HIV. Studies show that 96% of those newly diagnosed with HIV who get into treatment within 24 hours become virally suppressed within two months, significantly reducing the rate of HIV transmission.
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Telehealth Services are available for both medical and Behavioral Health Services.
- Full lab services on site.
- Pharmacy located on-site providing prescription drugs and medical services to low-income patients at no or reduced cost.
- Assist patients with insurance premiums, thus promoting medication adherence and continuous treatment.
- Personnel includes trained HIV Nurse Practitioner, Medical Director, and a patient ambassador to support patients.
My House Clinic is the only facility providing “Test and Treat” in Middle Tennessee.
Our My House clinic is open & seeing patients.
MY HOUSE CLINIC HOURS:
MON-FRI: 9 AM – 6 PM
2nd SAT: 9 AM – 1 PM
Call to schedule an appointment 615 499-7406