The HEARTline (1-800-845-4266) is a confidential, free phone and walk-in information and referral service.
- Telephone and walk-in services are available 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Services include free and confidential HIV testing and counseling.
- Testing appointments are helpful but not necessary. Please arrive by 6:00 PM for testing.
When you make contact with the HEARTline, you will be able to talk to someone who will help you. They can:
- Get you updated HIV information.
- Tell you about CARES services.
- Assist you in getting transportation and nutritional resources.
- Make you an appointment for CARES services.
- Give you information on services that are available in Middle Tennessee for people with HIV/AIDS.
Sometimes emergencies happen at night or on the weekends, and you can still call the HEARTline and leave a message. Our on-call supervisors are immediately notified of messages and respond.